« Home | Doa Buat Kekasih » | love it or hate it..we still got to do it » | the.shoes.in.life » | the truth is finally out.. » | tech support anyone? » | about pwincess... » | momma feelin lovey dovey... » | i tot i tot.. i tot wrong » | wat the... » | the beginning of the new beginnings.. »

n de morel of de setoree is...

the silliest ting happened to me yesterday...

after work, i went to TTSH to visit my aunt who had a mild stroke. my parent and pwincess came later. my Mak Teh and Pak Teh came as well. after a while at the hospital, we decided to make a move to Toa Payoh to have dinner. my mum n mak teh were elated cos they didnt cook at home.

so we made our move out of the carpark. i was in dad's car that was ahead of pak teh's car. when we came out of the carpark gantry, we stopped at the side waiting for pak teh. after a few minutes of waiting, pak teh's car was nowhere in sight. when we called, apparently there was some problem with the gantry he was at.

so being the angel niece, i walked in the drizzle rain to help out. i walked up the slight hill and i saw pak teh's car still at the gantry. as i walked up, pak teh's car managed to move out and he drove down the hill. he didn't see me cos i was waering all black and it was drizzling, so vision was not so clear.

seeing that he was already driving down, i turned back and walked towards where dad was waiting for pak teh.

now, this is the best part..

upon seeing pak teh's car, he drove off. pak teh diligently followed dad cos he didnt know the way. n guess where i was?

still walking in the drizzle, waving my hands frantically hoping and praying that they will stop and realise that im not there!

i searched my pockets, erk! no hp! *slap forehead*

hp in bag, bag in car, car? where car?! argh!!!

desperate for help [not desperate housewife k].. i approached an indian lady who was waiting by the roadside to cross the road..

me: excuse me, sorry but can i borrow ur hp?
then this lady looked at me like im some lost foreigner..
lady: call wer?
me: im calling home. dun worry im singaporean.
i just had to say that cos she looks so wary of me mayb tinking dat im gonna call mongolia and blast her hp bills! she them passed me her hp and as i was dialling dad's hp number, i heard a 'huh!'
eh! pakkal lah i was indebted to her for lending me her hp.. she tink wat? drama mama is it? want to huh huh all.. basket! after talking to mum, i thanked the lady (of cos i had to be polite) then walked off.

wen dad finally came [and that was after 10 minutes of sheer boredom hor!], wat i saw was mum laffing at me! wahlau! wat a greeting..

then mum said dad tot i was with pak teh in his car, and pak teh tot i was still in teh car with dad.

yah yah.. u tot i tot, who confirm? *roll eyes*

well, lesson learnt yet again.
moral of story:
handphone.. dun leave car without it.