« Home | i tot i tot.. i tot wrong » | wat the... » | the beginning of the new beginnings.. »

momma feelin lovey dovey...

Today is 14th February.. most pple will know it as Valentine's Day..

I dun celebrate this Valentine day thingy..
as most of the pple would say, why wait for 14th Feb to shower ur love with flowers etc?
u can always do it every other day or even everyday..
its always the thought that counts, not the date.

anyway, the date brings back old memories.
normally i dun recall such stuffs.. but this i got to write...

2 years ago, i spent the 14th of Feb in a hotel..
please dont get me wrong. I DIDNT get laid there k..
I was there with my then-beau..
he kinda like suprised me by bringing me to dinner there.
it was more to a function held specially for Valentine's Day/ Hari Kekasih.

As per norm, we weren't there alone.
His friends and their gerlfrens were there as well.
So pls, dun tink its romantic.
It was more to like another dinner together, of cos with his friends along.
Only diff, this time dinner was more high-class.

It was nice.. I appreciated it.
That the first and last V Day dinner I ever had.

The relationship was never meant to be.
It hurts to talk about it still, not that i've nvr got over him.
I have.. really.. just that the relationship was tormenting to me, my mind, my heart.
BUT it was a good experience.
I learnt about alot of things in life and most importantly, about myself.

No one knnows the truth and the whole truth about this relationship of mine, except for my bestfren.
She knows the ins and outs, the cries, the laughters, the confusions, the angst about that path of my life then.

I cried alot for this relationship...
I tolerated alot too...
i was patient, damn patient..
I dunno why but i was..
pple who knew me will never believe that i waited so long and how patient i was..
i proved them wrong..

well, that was in the past.

it's just a V day memory worth recalling. =)

and since only u selected pple are reading these, i just feel like saying this
'I LOVE U GUYS'

and to those mending your broken hearts, remember these 'if u or the one who broke ur heart dun sayang u no more, i do...'

lagoo aper too? hehe

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Post a Comment