« Home | tech support anyone? » | about pwincess... » | momma feelin lovey dovey... » | i tot i tot.. i tot wrong » | wat the... » | the beginning of the new beginnings.. »

the truth is finally out..

yes! the truth is finally out..
after much persuasion and digging and pushing, i have managed to get the real reason behind my sudden 'separation' from the team..

apparently the Big Bitch found me to be a threat to her standing in the team as i was daring to bypass her and not giving her face.
she saw me as a bad example to the team thus the ousting..

sheesh..
wat a loserr..
so scared for wat rite?
if u had done nothing wrong, then u got nothing to be afraid of right?
sheesh!
*roll eyes*

so IT IS TRUE lah..
she was threatened by my very existance in the team..
she knows im able to defy her and stand for my rights..
thus the plan to remove me from the team..

well, its ok, she's gone now.
GOOD RIDDANCE TO U!! hark!

now im contented.. the truth is finally out after 7 months of doubts & questions & dilemma & everything under the sun that is related to this lah..