« Home | kluar tanpa kebenaran. SALAH!kluar dgn kebenaran T... » | choc therapy » | monday equations » | n de morel of de setoree is... » | Doa Buat Kekasih » | love it or hate it..we still got to do it » | the.shoes.in.life » | the truth is finally out.. » | tech support anyone? » | about pwincess... »

loving u perfectly..

D reminded me of an email that i sent her a gazillion years ago when she was damn pissed with me.. yah i aint no perfect bestfren u know.. so i DO make mistakes..
ANYWAY the email ended with this...

Fate brings you together, but it's still up to you to make it happen...
We came to the world not to find someone perfect to love...
BUT to learn how to love an imperfect person perfectly...
Life need not be perfect to be wonderful...


the above quote is so true.. so so true...
dunno y some pple are just so eager to perfect that special someone to become to what they want, instead embracing the natural beauty of the other party..

i admit, last time, i used to make B stop smoking, cos I didnt like the smell and the smoke blowing in my face. but B being the loveliest partner, tried with all his might, even tho i did catch him red-handed once (hehehehehe! gotcha!). Then after a while of me being happy that B was going my way, i noticed he was getting less cheerful and didnt eat much.. only then i found out that he was having withdrawals.. so bad of me.. there was one thing he couldnt sleep at nite, cos he didnt smoke for the whole day.. *sigh* i felt so damn bad..

then i started to loosen up... let him smoke as and when he wants.. he was happier.. and things got better for us cos we respect each other's needs better. he will smoke, but he makes sure that he will not let the smoke get into my face/direction.
so see, i still get my way, and he still get to smoke...

there are other instances where we managed to work things out where we BOTH get to gain from.. its a win-win situation.. like now, with pwincess around, at times, he will help to change the diapers only when im damn busy at home.. else i will do it and he will help me to prepare the wet wipes and diapers and cream etc..
now that is called teamwork.. dats y i love B.. we work things out for both of us to gain benefits from.. of cos pwincess gains the most lah.. hehe..

most importantly, i learnt to love B perfectly.. tho i've not reached 100% perfection for him, i love him for being him.. his rounded head, his pouting lips, his munchong mouth, his cheeky smile, his skinny body and loads of other things lah..

so B..
thank u for all these years..
thank u for the years ahead..
thank u for loving me, the wacky, the temperamental, the giler me..
thank u for supporting the family..
thank u for the hugs and kisses every nite..
and most importantly,

thank u for the SWENSENS' MEAL that u gonna treat me tonite!!! kehrkhehkrkhehre..

MUAAAAAHHHHZZZZ!!!

tak abes2 ngn swensens... menyampah.

lagu celine dion tetiba masuk kepala aku plak..

for all those times you stood by me
for all the truth that you made me see
for all the joy you brought to my life
for all the wrong that you made right
for every dream you made come true
for all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
blah blah blah blah blah
bekoz yew lerve miiiiii

kikikiki

lagu celine dion tetiba masuk kepala aku plak..

for all those times you stood by me
for all the truth that you made me see
for all the joy you brought to my life
for all the wrong that you made right
for every dream you made come true
for all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
blah blah blah blah blah
bekoz yew lerve miiiiii

kikikiki

ehk apersal kuar dua kalik plak?

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Usa phone systems

Post a Comment