« Home | towards the end... » | she's ONE tomorrow » | it's in the blood... » | updates updates » | hey!! that's me?? » | pics! » | houston, we have a problem... » | My Growing Pwincess » | how i sleep » | dat voice... »

Merry Christmas

since it's christmas, ni cupcake yg kita dpt...


oh well, takkan nak tayang jer kan? benda cute betol...


takper lah eh.. AKU NGAP DULU!!!!



today was my first christmas party with them... we had food (catered from Stamford Catering, halal lah!)...

first we had door gifts...

it was a CD wallet, a 4-in-1 pen and a set of permanent CD markers.

we also had lucky draw... i got this -

it's a Swiss Army Victorinox sling bag (great for me new laptop!)..
The first prize for the lucky draw was tickets to Hong Kong for 2. gerek kan?

and of cos, not forgetting the christmas gifts...
it nvr came across my mind that i will be getting these... hahahha..

there's a Pregnancy Test Kit, A pack of Condoms (Durex! i loike~! hahahaha... kan M2 and Katak? Durex's our trusted brand...) and the pink thingy is a Shower Radio..

kecoh kan??? hahahaha...
anyway to those celebrating, Merry Christmas! as for me.. me enjoying the sweet treats and SALE bargains that christmas has to offer...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Hehehe... Abang suka tingle coz it have the tingling sensation... oh wait, am I suppose to feel the tingle or the other way around? Hehehe

Tapi kau ngap cupcakes tuh kasi aku nyer air liur turun non-stop suar!!!

Im moving. Update me ey~

wargix.multiply.com

E'eh! Byk siak free gifts! I'm a typical singaporean and I love working in a mat salleh company environment because THEY ALWAYS HAVE GIFTS!!!!

Hohohohohohohohohohoho!

Post a Comment