« Home | work sleep work sleep » | date out with mama n baba » | apa kata korang... » | mishmishmish » | accident » | declaration » | wow » | i made a very nice plan of going home at 6pm sharp... » | cant really update much » | i have moved... »

i dreamt.. the weirdest things

after sahur this morning.. i went back to sleep. then B woke me up for subuh prayers.. after that i went back to sleep again (biasa lah, sleepyhead.. hehe)..
this is when i had this stupid dream.. God must be trying to crack a joke with me, which i tink by reading my thoughts after the dream, He will be laughing his.. errr... heart out..

ANYWAY.. this is the dream..
I was in the current office and then all of the sudden, i tendered and guess which company I worked for? OPUS lah sak! aku join old company and old team balik! sheesh.. scary leh..
apparently i was there cos i wanted to help out my ex-koligs there to fight the fire and slam the darn users. sheesh.. i even got my old seat back!

the only diff is that we have Altec Lansing speakers on our desks and we are allowed to play music out loud. haiz.. merepek kan??

and guess who was in the team as well? the MEEnachi oso lah..
thanks to God that he did not add the other biatches to the dream.

i dun deny that i miss my koligs there.. BUT not to the extent that i work there again sak! haiz..

Thnak you God, for perking me up in the morning... *winkz*

Hahahahaha..

The spirit of SHS still haunt you lah like that :-p

Bagus jugak ah kau fight fire dgn kita. I'm almost going mad with anger trying to educate these people.

Post a Comment