« Home | date out with mama n baba » | apa kata korang... » | mishmishmish » | accident » | declaration » | wow » | i made a very nice plan of going home at 6pm sharp... » | cant really update much » | i have moved... » | aiyoh.. so rude »

work sleep work sleep

ok im bored and sleepy in the office..
i cant complete my inventory cos of some hiccups and i just had a whiff of bad news that just came in.. not wanting to bother myself with these little stuffs, i decided to show u pple how my office is like..

here's an overview.. well this side of the office is where the engineers, designer and of cos, tech supports are sitting... guess which is my seat? hehe


hehe.. presenting to you.. my desk..


and of cos, the mad man sitting beside me.. hehe.. presenting to you.. my senior..


heheheehhehe...

ni senior kau yang kau ajar maki eh ?

bukan lah..
yg aku ajar maki tu budak French..

si dekni takyah ajar.. dia dah tahu secukupnyer...

Post a Comment