« Home | RENJISH RENJISH dipilish! » | x-men updates » | pwincess' first KKH trip with mama » | .... » | loving u perfectly.. » | kluar tanpa kebenaran. SALAH!kluar dgn kebenaran T... » | choc therapy » | monday equations » | n de morel of de setoree is... » | Doa Buat Kekasih »

GOT TAGGED!

I was tagged by KATAK to do this test. Simple question yet, it requires me to think hard about the answer that I giving here.

>>Name five of life’s simple pleasures that you like most, then pick five people to do the same.

1> to come home after a long day @ work & seeing my pwincess giving her toothless smile when i enter the house

2> B preparing meal(s)/drink(s) for me once in a while

3> to be there when pwincess achieve something new.. hehe.. saw her tiarap ke depan last week.. normally she'll go backwards..

4> when THAT particular someone STOPPED asking me REPEATED questions even for half an hour.. such luxury for my heart & ears (to koligs: u shld know whom i referring to lah hor)

5> to be able to get updated on my Ds' lifes without having to meet up.. hey! dats wat cyberworld is all about kan?? hehehe...

ok now, i shall get D-Besar(AidaH), D-Medium(Sue), D-Kenit(CT), D-Twin(Shasha) and Sensei Faizal to do this.. IF THEY WANT TO LAH.. no obligations yah.. hehehe..